Role (Overview Of The Position)
Requires solid computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience.
Provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
Sensitivity to confidential information also required.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Manage Email Inbox for the team.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentations
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors as they arrive.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Ability to learn new software and other programs.
- Making travel arrangements
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
- Web research.
- Assisting with Real Estate operations.
- Installing Lock Boxes.
- Inputting Real Estate information into MLS.
- Assisting in scheduling contractors, Realtors, Inspectors and Appraisers.
- Ability to create and maintain systems.
- Willingness to assist with assisting members with personal scheduling and planning.
- Other Duties Lined out as needed by the team.
- Provide general administrative support.
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Keeping a seamless and organized schedule for the team.
- Ensure 100% of meetings have agendas (Outcome, Agenda, Output, Who’s the Call, etc.)
- Strive for 100% no conflicts on the calendar and all resolved at least 48 hours prior (including personal events)
- Ensure consistent cadence for weekly communication
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite or Google Suite
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Grand Real Estate Investments focuses on the acquisitions of real estate investments and retail real estate sales. We rehabilitate properties to keep or resale on the retail real estate market. Founded in 2017 we have consistently increased our revenues each year and continue to grow. We focus on being good leaders in our community by giving back through multiple avenues.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed. To learn more head to https://www.grandrg.com/our-company/